CalWORKs Sanction Pilot Project
The CalWORKs Sanction Pilot Project is a program where Lao Khmu Association, Inc., in collaboration with San Joaquin County CalWORKs, provides services to local CalWORKs recipients. The mission of this program is to assist welfare recipients in re-engaging in the Welfare-to-Work process and becoming economically self-sufficient and independent.
- Referring clients to appropriate, allowable activities in accordance with their Employability Plan
- Assisting in the conciliation, hearing, and sanction process
- Verifying enrollment/attendance and tracking client’s satisfactory process
- Assisting in job placements and retention.
- Providing counseling, case review, case load adjustment, and report preparation
For more information, please contact: