Immigration Services

Immigration and naturalization services are available for a small fee.

Please call or VISIT the office if you need assistance with any of the following:

  • Permanent Resident Card
  • Naturalization (Citizenship)
  • Refugee Travel Documents
  • Petitions for Relatives
  • Passport Photographs
  • Green Card Renewal
  • Re-Entry Permits
  • Lost Green Card
  • PIP Green Card
  • Passports
  • Lost I-94
Immigration forms

Our Programs

Case Management Services

A county-based, public assistance program, the Center for Employment Opportunity (CEO) provides case management services to San Joaquin County CalWORKs' recipients.

Community Outreach

Assists members of the Southeast Asian (SEA) community of San Joaquin County to overcome their social and economic problems.

Family Self-Sufficiency

Assist local Hmong refugees in overcoming various social and mental health problems that hinder their ability to become independent and self-sufficient citizens of their local communities.

Food Program

Lao Khmu Association, Inc. sponsors a Food Program through which fresh, processed, and canned foodstuffs are made available to low-income residents in the greater Stockton area.